Language of the Terms
You expressly agree that these Terms be written in the English Language and you understand fully the meaning of these Terms.
To use the Website, you must be at least 18 years old and you provide true, complete, and up-to-date contact and billing information.
1. You access and use the Website for the purposes of making reservation for a rental unit.
2. We will use your email address you provided as the primary method for communication with you.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure; We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damages from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
Acceptable Access or Use of the Website
Your access or use of the Website must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws. You are responsible for ensuring that your access and use of the Website comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Termination of Access or Use of the Website
1. We may unilaterally at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Website. You agree that we may terminate or limit your access or use of the Website. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access or use of the Website.
2. In the event we terminate your use of the Website, we can provide you with your data on our servers in downloadable and readable formats within 30 days of your written request.
3. We may retain your data for a limited time in case you resume access or use of the Website. However, upon your written request, we will destroy all your data and we cannot retrieve said data in any way afterwards.
The Website in its entirety including its content is owned by us and is protected by applicable copyrights, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You are permitted to use the Website only for reservation purpose as a potential guest. You shall not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download, or store, or transmit any part of the Website or its content without our express written consent.
We reserve the right to update the price of the reservation at any time after your initial terms, and price changes will be effective at time of payment. We will notify you of any price changes by publishing on our Website, emailing, quoting, or invoicing you.
We may suspend or terminate your reservation and user information if you fail to make payment.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from your access or use of the Website. This exclusion of liability includes, without limitation, any financial loss or loss of data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion of liability applies to all causes of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
The application laws related to the access or use of the Website are the applicable laws of Washington State, USA, regardless of your physical address at the time of access or use.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a continuous basis. The latest version of the Terms is published on the Website. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 day’s notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.